Valentines Day is a special time to celebrate Love. This day is also known as St. Valentines day that falls on February 14 of every year in honour of St. Valentine. This is one of the most awaited events that celebrate many kinds of relationships.
The best thing about this celebration is you get to do something special for your loved ones. It is a time to let other people feel loved and appreciated. Shops, homes, and streets are also decorated with flowers, candles, wall decors and symbols of love such as red hearts, roses and the image of Cupid (God of Love).
Feelin’ the love this Valentine’s Day? Here are some tips on how to make this celebration extra special not only for couples but for other people as well.
1. Cook for your loved ones.
They say that the best way to someone’s heart is through their stomach and this saying never gets old. You can show your feelings to others by cooking them their favorite dish. You’ll surely be remembered every time they’ll take a bite.
2. Enjoy a special movie time with loved ones.
Who doesn’t love movies? Rom-coms are a must in Valentine’s but family movies can also give a powerful tug into that heart string of yours. It is a great way to share a loving experience with family and friends.
3. Surprise your loved ones with Compliments in heart shaped sticky notes.
This gesture will surely boost someone’s spirit and put a smile on their faces. Do this and brighten up the day of that special someone. A kind note to others will spread joy and love throughout. It is the most simple and effective way to share love.
4. Go outdoors and have a Valentine’s Day Bonfire
Prepare your marshmallows on sticks and stories about love. Cozy up the night under the stars while hanging out with your family and friends around your heart shaped bonfire.
5. Be glam with V-day Style and “wear your heart on your sleeves”
Celebrate the holiday in style- flaunt those clothes and kicks. Don’t forget to take a bunch of photos and shared them.
6. Decorate your Home with Love
Valentines is a perfect holiday for redecoration. Show some love and beautify your home by adorning it with Valentines decorations. Putting heart garlands, pillows wrapped in red blush-hued covers, pastel draperies and scented candles in some corners might just do the trick.
7. Get crafty and send someone a Love card
Get your hands busy and brain tingling as you make a special Valentine’s card for your loved ones. Messages that comes from the heart are very much appreciated and the most genuine gift you can give someone.
8. Valentine’s Day is just a reminder that we should make every day a celebration of love. It is an opportunity for everyone to give importance and spend quality time with their loved ones. It is also important that you say the magic words (I Love You) to those you love. It speaks to us that Love is the international language. Most importantly, spreading LOVE is what this day is all about.
Share with us in the comments below how you celebrate Valentines with your loved ones. We would love to hear from you about how you spend this beautiful holiday.